Monday, August 06, 2007

Today's Food

So far today I have just had breakfast and a snack. I'm not much of a lunch person when I'm not working or working at home.

Breakfast -
One onion bagel with 2 tbsp. margarine
Coffee with sugar-free flavored powdered coffee cream (Coffee Mate Sugar Free Hazelnut)

Snack -
About 1 cup of pita chips (Stacy's Pita Chips, Bare Naked flavor, which is lightly salted with sea salt)
Water

That's it. I know, not much. And no protein. I need protein. Maybe I need to invest in some beef jerky.

I don't think I'll be doing any workouts today - my left hip is hurting so bad it's painful to walk. I slept hard on my left side so I think I messed it up with my crappy mattress. I'll give it a rest today and try a ball workout tomorrow.

I'll post the rest of the day this evening.

No comments: