Friday, April 14, 2006

Getting Serious

Okay, I've been goofing around for too long...it's time for me to get serious here. My first excuse was that I didn't have the right food in the house. Then it was my birthday. Then it was my weekend vacation in Columbus. Now it's Easter.

But Easter will be over Sunday. And then there will be no more excuses...no birthdays coming up on which to have a piece of cake (with the most frosting, of course), no parties or out-of-town weekends to use as reasons not to follow a healthy eating plan.

I have leftover money from my weekend trip - I'm going to go to the grocery store and stock up on what I need to eat healthy. I'm going to follow The FIRM's 30-Day Diet as closely as possible, making subsitutions for foods I don't like or that may be inconvenient (such as cooking something for lunch, since I don't get lunches at work).

No more excuses...if other people who are far heavier and far busier than I am can do it, then so can I.

No comments: