Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm BACK!

I'm back from my mini-vacation to Columbus...I had an absolute BLAST!!! Best time I've had on vacation in a long time. Met some really cool, fun people and of course got to see the Wings...a lot!

I did not stick to any sort of eating plan, other than the plan to just eat whatever I felt like. It was, after all, a vacation and my birthday celebration as well. Really, though, it turned out to not be so bad because we really only ate one "meal" a day. Although would not want to see what the calorie count on the Long Island Iced Tea I had on Friday night was...it was huge.

Anyway, today is the day to get back on track. So far so good:

Breakfast - Two slices of toast with margarine; coffee with fat free cream and Splenda

Snack - French vanilla cappuccino from Tim Horton's

That's all thus far today. We're having meatballs and gravy for dinner tonight. The meatballs are made with lean ground beef and the gravy is fat-free. I think we're having salad, too. I'll finish my food diary for today later on tonight.

No comments: