Thursday, April 06, 2006

A Good Birthday

You know, despite giving myself a break for my birthday, I did pretty good:

Breakfast - Two slices of toast with low-fat peanut butter and honey; coffee

Lunch - A bag of pita chips (6g fat, 130 calories) and a 20 oz. bottle of Diet Rite (no calories)

Dinner - Three manicotti (each about 4 in. long and 1 in. wide, filled with ground beef and various cheeses, topped with a homemade chunky tomato sauce); salad with Italian dressing; a 2 x 2 square of single-layer birthday cake (yellow cake with chocolate frosting); 6 oz. glass of red berry wine

Snack - A (slightly smaller) piece of birthday cake

I did not exercise, however; I'm not real happy with myself for not working out but to be honest, I forgot about it until around 10 PM and I wasn't going to do it then. So tonight I will try to get it in but I am going to be very busy this evening, as I am leaving for Columbus tomorrow morning. I have a short tape called Calorie Killer...if I have time I might try that one but it is, as the title suggests, a killer. If I can get through half of it I'll be happy.

Today so far I've done well:

Breakfast - Two slices of toast with margarine; coffee

Snack - A cupcake from Lloryn

Lunch - (coming up as soon as I post this) Pita chips and Diet Rite

My mom's making chicken and rice for dinner tonight; I'll probably have that with a salad. Not sure of what kind of snack I'll have tonight.

Anyway, that's it for now...got to get back to work.

No comments: